In preparation for the winter months the Trust and its schools have conducted a thorough review of all Covid-19 risk assessments. The Trust continues to follow all Government , Health and Safety Executive and Public Health England’s System of Controls advice for educational settings. Our Covid-19 Phase 3 SUSTAIN Strategy can be found below.
At all times Government is asking all of us to remember :
Hands Face Space
The safety and welfare of pupils and staff remains the paramount principle for all Trust planning and schools will continue to be organised in ways that are compatible with minimising spread of the virus.
We will continue to provide updates and advice on this page.
- Part 2 Risk register
- Covid 19 Policy November 2020
- Safeguarding Addendum November 2020
- Trust Behaviour Policy
- Trust Behaviour Addendum November 2020
- Infection Prevention and Control Policy November 2020
- Trust Phase 3 Principles Document November 2020
- Letter to Parents November 2020
- Trust Dark Nights Resources
- PHE Guidance for Parents