In response to the National Lockdown announced by the Prime Minister on 4 January 2021 the Trust and its schools have conducted a thorough review of all Covid-19 risk assessments. The Trust continues to follow Government, Health and Safety Executive and Public Health England’s System of Controls advice for educational settings.
Our revised Covid-19 Phase 4 NATIONAL LOCKDOWN Strategy can be found below.
At all times Government is asking us to remember:
Hands – Face - Space
The safety and welfare of pupils and staff remains the paramount principle for planning and Trust schools will continue to be organised in ways that are compatible with minimising spread of the virus. We will provide access to remote learning to all pupils learning from home.
We will continue to provide updates and advice on this page.
- Part 2 Risk register
- Covid 19 Policy January 2021
- Safeguarding Addendum January 2021
- Trust Behaviour Policy
- Trust Behaviour Addendum January 2021
- Infection Prevention and Control Policy January 2021
- Trust Phase 4 Principles Document January 2021
- Guidance for Parents 2021
- Trust Dark Nights Resources
- PHE Guidance for Parents