In response to the announcement by the Prime Minister on 22 February 2021 the Trust and its schools have conducted a thorough review of all risk assessments in preparation for the opening of all schools to pupils from Monday 8 March. The Trust will continue to follow Government, Health and Safety Executive and Public Health England’s System of Controls for educational settings.
Our revised Covid-19 Phase 5 School Opening Strategy can be found below.
The safety and welfare of pupils and staff remains the paramount principle for planning and Trust schools will continue to be organised in ways that are compatible with minimising spread of the virus. In addition to opening for all pupils, we will continue to provide remote education to all pupils required to learn from home.
We will continue to provide updates and advice on this page.
- Part 2 Risk register
- Covid 19 Policy - March 21
- Safeguarding Addendum March 2021
- Infection Prevention and Control Policy March 2021
- Trust Phase 5 Principles Document March 2021
- DFE Parental Guidance
- Catch up Premium Strategy
- National Lockdown:Stay at home
- Phase 5 Curriculum Addendum
- Remote Education Policy
- Remote Education Parental Expectations
- Trust Behaviour Policy
- Trust Behaviour Addendum March 2021